Friday, May 20, 2011

A New Thing For Me

I am going to try blogging and see how it goes for me.  Mostly this is for myself and my family... a place to post videos and little tidbits of our life to share with those we love.  John and I have been married for about 21 years.  That seems amazing to me... like it couldn't possibly be that long ago we married.  We have 5 children: Kayla 20, Leah 18, Levi 16, Cady 11, and Porter 7.   Leah graduates from high school on June 3rd.  Five days later she and Kayla are leaving for Belize on a humanitarian trip for 6 weeks.  Levi has his drivers license and can now drive at night alone.  Cady made it onto the cheerleader squad for 7th grade.  Porter is into soccer...he has Dad go out and play with him in the evenings as much as he can.  Otherwise he plays alone in the yard and at school recess.  We have way too many animals, but we love them.  I'm sure there will be pictures of them along the way. 

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world. I should start blogging again. My first attempt was very short-lived.

    ReplyDelete